At Youth on Course, we provide youth ages 6-18 with access to life-changing opportunities through golf. While it all starts with giving our members access to golf for $5 or less at more than 900 participating courses, it definitely doesn’t end there. We set them up for success beyond the green through our caddie program, paid high school internships, and college scholarships.
Golf teaches important social, mental, and physical skills and each round is filled with learning potential. Providing youth with access to affordable golf is the core of what we do. Visit the Youth on Course website for more information.
For the $6.50 annual dues, you'll have access to the following:
- Available to all junior girls in Northern California
- GHIN Handicap
- Green fees of $5 or less at participating courses at designated times
- Internships opportunities
- Caddie Academy
- Scholarships opportunities
- Eligible for WGANC’s Most Improved Junior Girl Award
- Once a YOC member, when you turn 19, you’re eligible to join the new YOC Alumnae Club. Green fees under this program are $25 at participating courses